Didier Bonnet is set to head down under for Daze of Disruption keynote
13 February 2015
Leading Digital coauthor Didier Bonnet, will head to Sydney, Australia in May to attend the “Daze of Disruption” conference where he will deliver a keynote presentation on “Transformation Economics”.
The Daze of Disruption conference brings together over 50 local and overseas speakers, 10 topic panels, live interviews, discussions and interactive social media streams over two days (18 – 19 May).
There are just over 200 tickets left to attend the conference, so don’t miss out on your chance to participate in highly sought after “Daze of Disruption”.
Some of the key topics covered:
- Why many incumbent companies, even the good ones are hardwired through governance, process and culture to fail in a disruption environment, and what they can do about it?
- Why are Australian boards lagging behind the US and Europe in digital talent and literacy and what it can mean for a company?
- What the best disruptors think about the incumbents in their markets?
- Emerging funding alternatives for small caps and start ups?
- Talent, structure, culture and process for the days of disruption.
- Leadership, boards and transformation.
- The economics of disruption.
- Lords of War – The new technology suppliers and platforms?
- Digital Imperialism – understanding the context of your company within the age of Google, Linked In, Facebook, Amazon, Twitter and Apple.
- The social mobile future 101 for these markets.
- What disruptors can learn from the better incumbents?
- What disruptors can learn from each other, especially those operating in different market sectors?
More on Digital Disruption from Capgemini Consulting